Saturday, July 2, 2011

Friday night/Saturday afternoon

On Friday night me and a few friends went to Hongdae for the night! Hongdae is close to Hongik University and A TONNN of university kids go there to drink/club! We went to a resturant and drank some soju, etc etc. Then today I had a field trip for my Asian Culture class, we went to the Kings Palace, Insadong, wore a hanbok, etc :)







me and my baby :)


 

in Hongdae n___n

om nom nom soju

on the way home I had to go to the bathroom, as soon as I walked into the stall I said hell no and walked out. I held it untill I got to my room haha. THIS IS MY FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH ONE OF THESE IN KOREA!!

learning how to drink tea in traditional way :)

I LOVE HANBOKS SO MUCH!!!! there so comfy!! and feel so nice ^__^ also look so cute!

the Kings palacee


This guy was painting, it was so cool!! I shouldve taken a video but I wasnt even sure if I was allowed to take a photo haha

No comments:

Post a Comment