Monday, July 18, 2011

JYP BUILDING AND MEETING DONGWOON FROM B2ST



SOOOOO YEEEE THERES ALOT TO EXPLAIN SO...GO UNDER THE CUT








yeah so me and my friends were out, and I kinda said seriously I really want to go see the JYP building just to say ive been there y'know? so they thought about it and then they decided to really take me there.
this is the adress btw:
South Korea: 123-50, Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu


yeah so we walked around for a while trying to found it, and then we suddenly spotted it. It's in such a random location and then its like BAM your there. No way you can miss it. So we came up onto this building and i started taking photos, the norm. Some people went into and came out of the building and I checked out who it was~ no one I knew really~ there were also alot of school girls floating around the building OBVIOUSLY waiting. 




in heaven~

the cars parked in the garage~ some bigger vans in the back

and then after this we went into a Dunkin Donuts for some bubble tea and its seriously like 5 meters away from the building. inside yes, of course, there was alot MORE of fangirls  waiting inside to see if someone comes out from the building.



there was alot of autogprahs inside the dunkin donuts! i guess they come here alot

& then all of a sudden I was about to eat then I heard some fan girls booking it outside and like omo omo omo omo and im like omg is this really happening and in korean I asked " who is it?" and there like " B2ST!!! DongWoon!!!" and im like.  no. fckn. way.  so my tactic is to act totally normal so i was following him, but he wouldnt expect me to be following him on purpose right? so i casusually walked into the same coffee store as him and i was looking at the menu and debating inside my head to take a photo or not ( I personally didnt take any photos because I felt bad because he was kinda swarmed) so the girls were like should we ask for photo?autograph? so before any of them did I went up and im like hello uhmmm...can we have photo together? and hes like sorry...I cant..... which i understand for like company reasons. so im like can I have autograph * i did like a autogprah motion* and he said okay~so yeah he signed it, he asked my name and he asked if he can write it in Korean because he cant spell it in English~and then some korean girls took photos of me and him together ( i asked them to email the photos...im still waiting on it...) yeah so he was a really sweet guy overall! and then he went out and I didnt follow him because yeah, thats too much. So i went back to dunkin donuts like almost crying sat down and ate my donuts while in INSANE shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment