Monday, July 11, 2011

Where: 창원/거제/army training base

woooow so this weekend I went on a huge tour of Korea with some friends/family and I basically went everywhere. I went to Daejeon, Daegu, Gyoungju, Changwon, Geoje, Jinhae, Busan, etc etc






me hanging out with some friends on Thursday night ^__^ I love how we can go out whenever..

me and the popular TC!~

Me on the KTX to Changwon City, the KTX Is like a SUPER fast train. It goes 300 km /hr

went to Geoje Island, It has the deepest underwater tunnel to this island!!

this is the slowest mail, if you send, it will get there in 1 year!

in Changwon its a free system where you can borrow bike. but the bikes kinda suck and hard to ride ahha


traiditnol bibimbap

pigs ear mountain because it looks like a pigs ear ahah

dropping my friend off at the army base for his 2 years 2 months manditory service

there was alot of people rushing in. a lot more behind

Pizzza hut!!

hugeee screen on building

No comments:

Post a Comment