Sunday, June 12, 2011

Countdown : 10 days to go ( Sorry for the no post )





OMGG I haven't posted in such a long time T___T I was supposed to post on Thursday, but I have been so busy working like crazy and I finallly fixed my sleeping schedule so I go to bed at 11:40ish everynight and I wake up at 8, and if I mess it up I get frustrated xD





Today marks the 10 days to go !!! SO INSANE CRAZYYY~~!*@#(#*()(*  ^___^
I went out shopping the other day to buy some things here that I thought maybe they
wouldn't sell in Korea ( or cheaper here from what I have heard..)
I bought:
My shampoo specially for blonde hair, not sure if they would have it in Korea;; I have asked a few Koreans and they have never heard of it~ They said I could prob get it in Itaewon but more expensive. By the way, my shampoo at Lawtons is 13.99$, at Superstore its 9.99$ & at Walmart its.... 6.95$ T___T I almost cried when I saw it at Walmart for so cheap!!!!!!

Maple syrup from my home province to give to as a gift to a family I am staying with, and candy that was on sale to give to my roomate / to eat when I'm hungry :3

facial wipes because its swelterrrinngg hot in Seoul, and I might not always have access to wash my face properly, hardcore sunscreen, floss, toothpaste ( my favorite kind) & toothbrush. I will probably buy better ones in Korea this is just to last me.

my 2nd suitcase im using to bring stuff back 
the suitcase I'm using to fit my things in
2nd layer, clothing & shoes! 
first layer: toiletries, bags, bedding,food, towels (Korea uses smaller towels :(  ) 


for my carry on im simply using my black Nike book bag with my laptop, Chinese textbook, some Korean dramas to watch & some facial wipes & fooood ^___^ I'm using a larger 2nd carry on for more of my technology items and for the overflow when my suitcase weighs too much and im scrambling at the airport to move things to make it lighter  ( were allowed 2 tracked cargo underneath the plane each 50 pounds and 2 carry on personal items each 22 pounds)
I will post later with everything im packing, you would be suprsied how small I can fold all my clothes for real.
anyways I am super busy again this week ( just averaged it out, working an average of 7.8 hours each day LOL )

oh and I also started watching the Korea drama " Lie to Me" so as of now, I am watching City Hunter, Greatest Love & Lie to me ^__^ so basically all of the new and current ones! So I know whats happening when I get to Korea and I can be a huge fan and watch it with all the other Koreans~ C:

No comments:

Post a Comment