Thursday, June 30, 2011

The flight from Halifax to Seoul!/ First day in Seoul ^__^


OKAY SO SORRY FOR THE NO POST T____T the internet in Seoul didnt work well with my laptop, something to do with me having Norton on my laptop also because google chrome? idk but I have been without my laptop for almost a week :(
I have A TONNNN of photos and videos so im going to post alot at once!!


soooo I dont even really want to post this because this makes me think of going back home and having to experience this terribly long flight again;;;; ughhhh I hate flying once again. I hate it and just the thought makes me sick haha. I live tooo far away from Seoul!!!!
at starting point airport

when I got into Toronto

my flight :)

fackkkkkk 12 hrs to go

The lunch they served :) Chapchae!

so close  ;__;

took 30 minutes to fly across Korea....takes a lifetime to fly across Canada

To get to Korea we had to fly over Alaska. it was creeepy how close we were to the mountains!
my T-money card :)
first thing I bought in Korea! 2% 
flying over the highest peak in North America? That's what they said
(landing in Incheon)
when I got to the Vancouver airport and I was sitting with everyone going on the Korea flight....no one wanted to sit beside me. Everyone was pushing there stuff away from me ;___; smelly foreigner or something;; There were about 8 foreigners on the plane? I sat beside this old Ahjusshi and blahhh so awk haha. Also, because of the oncoming typhoon that was going to hit Korea shortly after I landed there was ALOT of clouds so I didnt even get to see Korea the whole time I was flying over it. I only saw it right before we touched down at the runway;; and the turbulence was sooo bad T___T

After we landed I had to go through customs, they just asked what I was doing in Korea & where I am staying.  Thats seriously it.  yep. 
Then I met up with my 2 friends and we hung out for a bit~

then we got lost in Seoul trying to find the entrance to the American army base
driving around Itaewon~

No comments:

Post a Comment