Thursday, June 2, 2011

Countdown: 20 days to go

Image and video hosting by TinyPic    Assa!!! The day's are going by so fast now !! Especially because I'm working almost everyday since I picked up a 2nd job ^^ I have handed in ALL(It's only taken me 5 months...they wouldn't stop coming) The only thing I have left to do is....




  • Call my Visa company and tell them the dates that I'm gone ^^
  • I also called MSI but they were like.... you don't need to call us unless your staying there for over 6 months. So that was unnecessary for me
Kim Hyunjoong's new song 제발 is really good ^__^ I don't personally thing hes good looking but meh he's a great singer/actor!
I also finished my drama Mischievous Kiss and I started watching City Hunter even though only for first 2 episodes are subbed. It's so good!! Also, 이민호 is in it..... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like. 


ㅋㅋㅋㅋ hes so finnnne
Last night it also intense thundered/lightening and the power went out for a long time =___=

yayyyy haha I haven't uploaded a video to Youtube in over a year, this is me trying to be more active ^___^ 
 
for some reason blogspot wont let me upload photos directly from my computer, it says like server wont allow it or something? So I always have to upload everything onto Tinypic T___T and then link it to here. Such a hassle! I hope it works before I go to Korea. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
constipated photo but the sun finally came out and I was so happy ^__^ It's not sunny out alot here;; 
Nothing else has really happened, except. Ok so this story was true. I woke up 3 mornings ago, and idfk how my brain works but k I woke up and all I hear are these loud explosions. I was like holy srkdkjsfjkfdjd were under attack omfg. So I was just laying in bed like O___O omg its the nuclear doomsday and then I booked it downstairs and I was like Mom whats happening??! shes like....calm down your 19 now its only thunder. I was like OMG THANK YOU GOD <3 like what else would you expect when you FIRST wake up and hear explosions. Your not going to process that its thunder in the morning if your a paranoid person like me ㅎㅎ 

anyways, byebye I have a long weekend of work ahead of me!! My next post will be on Monday about the costs of my exchange trip!!

소은

1 comment:

  1. excuseee me, you dont think Kim Hyun joong is cute?? you crazyy?!?!!

    ReplyDelete