Thursday, June 30, 2011

Where: Dongdaemun/Kwanghwamun/Hankang

My university is in the Dongdaemoon district, but I am quite far from the huge Dongdaemoon market!! ( ITS CRAZY ) like. I didnt even buy anything. I was just in shock from all the clothing!! It's basically like G-market but in real life in a huge mall haha. Gmarket is still cheaper I think;; I will have to go back again and buy the things I like. They sold alot of cute clothing like Angry Bird clothes..so good. After the market I then went on a mini adventure and went to Kwanghwamoon square and then went to the Han river :)



Dongdaemoon literally means "east gate" so this is the gate!


Kwanghwamoon~! that is a soldier protecting!

pretty fountain!!!

Undernearth a huge statute of Saejong there is a meuseam!

You write a wish on a peice of paper then fold it into a plane, then hang it up on the tree~


North gate!





changes colors

SaeJong the big King! He made Hangeul ^^

Why he made Hanguel~

aigoo~~~

Hanguel~


Han river~

No comments:

Post a Comment