Thursday, June 30, 2011

Where: Lotte World!


yayyy my first full day in Seoul and I went to Lotte world with 2 of my friends!!!! And I even got to see Heechul of Super Junior there!!! I was sitting down and I saw him and his body guards and im like like  O___O then I saw alot of fan girls running and im still like O___O omg is this really happening. Then I went after haha but by the time I caught up he was already into his room and his body guards were protecting him ;___; anyways it was cool that I got to see a celebrity :3



trapped in cage!!!

the view inside

cute stuffed dubu you can win at machine ><

the air balloon ride!

cool ice cream :) dippin dots?



my favooritteeeee store

2AM chicken advertisement



colpop chicken!! 

crazyyy ride. its like tilt-a-whirl but .....crazy
sticker photos!




I plan on going to Lotte world again with my School friends sometime :)

also someone asked if I was Russian while I was there...the only think I could think of is Simon & Martina said if someone asks if your Russian it basically means there asking if your a prostitute D:

No comments:

Post a Comment