Monday, May 16, 2011

About Me

So, this is going to be my post about me, obviously.
I am going to put most of the information behind a cut,
because there is going to be quite a bit more than usuall u___u
I 찡찡 TOOO much ㅋㅋ

Name: Kristee ( 크리스티) and my Korean name is 안소은 Ahn SoEun ^^

University Program: Major in Asian Studies, Minor in Global Business Management

Languages I can speak (FLUENTLY): English... nvm can I say fluent anymore? haha

Languages I am learning: Mandarin (going into 2nd level in University), Korean...yeah learning slowly.

What I enjoy doing: SHOPPPING, Shopping online, hanging out with my friends, Meeting new people, learning languages,taking photos, getting dressed up and pretty, being blonde, geology, eating...ha. 

What I do for work: I work at a Korean restaurant/store :)

Political Spectrum?:  NDPP WITH MA MAN JACK LAYTON

What I plan to do when I graduate: Teach in either Korea/China. Most likely Korea

Fashion: When I buy clothes, it's usually online Yesasia or Forever 21. When I go shopping IRL I go to H&M, Urban Behavior, Garage, etc etc. I reallllly love Korean fashion <3 Korean Ullzzang and cute style!!

Music:  2PM is my top favorite. I have been a Hottest since the beginning! My other favorites are B2ST, JJ Lin, Big Bang, Infinite, 2AM, Rain, Far East Movement, After School, 2NE1, 4Minute, Fx, SHINee 

Favorite food: Kimchi Pajeon, Yookgaejang, Samgyupsal, Tangsuyook, Kanpoongi, Meat Pies, Egg Salad Sandwiches, sprinkle donut from Tim Hortons ^^;

Things I love: Cyworld, clubbing, taking photos, travelling, Mandarin Chinese, Shopping, getting dressed up, doing amazing on tests, getting new passport photos, packing, Korean Dramas, KPop, K-Style, Ullzzannnggggg, 찡찡'ing & 아잉아잉!!

Things I Hate:  Needles...trust me...no one compares, mushroms, fungus, living so far out of town, math, computer science, disgusting hot weather, TOO cold weather, having to wear thousands of layers in the middle of winter, flying, hospitals, dentists, not getting enough hours at work, 

I LOVE bows

I like glasses and attacking dooly!

Newwww York City


2PM



hope it wasn't boring 

No comments:

Post a Comment