Saturday, May 14, 2011

How To: Brightening and Smoothing Facial Mask

      So, as usual on Saturdays I get off work at 9:00, go out to Tim Hortons with Minji, then come home and watch some dramas. But before the drama watching I wanted to do some type of mask. So I found it on E-How and here is the recipe!!



1 tablespoon of yogurt ( I just used any yogurt, mine was strawberry so it would smell good. I used Source yogurt, not sure if it matters)
1 teaspoon of lemon juice (Pretty sure the lemon juice helps discoloration and blotchy spots on your skin)

just mix it together, overall its not a very thick mask, and kind of watery. I added some more yogurt so it would be more thick, probably one and half tablespoon of yogurt. You have to leave it on for 15 minutes then rinse of with warm water. && I just rinsed it off, and I decided to share it because I'm pretty happy with the results :D I'll probably start doing this a few times a week since its so easy to make ^^ When you rinse it off it smells like you just put on the Strawberry body butter from The Body Shop u___u
how delightful!!!!
me being happy with results


This is the drama I am currently watching, the lead guy is super cute :
http://www.mysoju.com/korean-drama/my-princess/episode-10/part-6/

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha Kristie. "how delightful" ^^
    Maybe I should try this mask. You're skin looks flawless! Cute ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! It's because of all the water & green tea I drink :)

    ReplyDelete