Saturday, May 14, 2011

Countdown : 40 days to go

        Hello everyone ^^ I am quite happy with the amount of views my last post got, so I realized alot of people that are reading this don't know me;; I will do a 'About Me' post coming soon then :3
        Today I will talk about how I am preparing for Korea with 40 days left ( I meant to post this yesterday;; Fell asleep because I worked 10 hours u___u ) & what else I have to do~



1. Apply for Chinese visa!!! Me and my mom are doing that today actually n___n This is something I am not allowed to slack on xD Chinese visas are so strict;; You cant apply for them anytime, it has to be a certain amount of weeks you apply before you actually go to China. I will be making a post on applying for a Chinese visa in Canada later on xD
Canadian application forms to go to China look like this on the first page

2. DIETTTTTT FMMLLLLL so harrdddddd. I say this as I'm eating a donut from Tim Hortons T____T I want to fit into pants/skirts/shorts in Korea without being size L xD &&&& 2PM IS MODELING FOR CABI BAY AGAIN THIS YEAR. Which means = I have a small chance of meeting them when I go to Caribbean bay xD
owh hai there Chansung

3. Has everyone heard about Judgement day being May 21st? Yeah I gotta get around that ;___;
4. Stop spending money & work more! Last night I picked up 3 more shifts for the week :D so thats 15 more hours = 144$ before taxes.
5. Today I'm also paying my tuition+field trip fee for Seoul. 1285$ T____T but then after this payment I just need to pay for the Beijing trip and thats it ^^

okok That's all for now, I will post a About Me post on...Monday perhaps. I work tonight & tomorrow morning u____u

If you ain't with it, you better get with it

3 comments:

  1. Nice Post! Glad I found this blog!

    If you're into photography, check out my blog. I'm a photographer!

    www.electricbrandon.com

    If you want, follow it and I'll do the same. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol stop worrying about May 21st!!

    ReplyDelete