Monday, May 23, 2011

Countdown : 30 days to go

大家好! Well for the first time in WEEEEKS it stopped raining!!!!!
words cannot explain my happiness!! It's actually becoming sunny!
But the temperature has not warmed up much;; lately it's still been around 6~7 degrees D:



    I havent been doing much except working (today was my first day off in 11 days....not in a bad way! good money making way) I have a new job kind of lecture on Saturday then I will get started training at DQ. So then I will work 4 days at the Korean resturant and 3 days at DQ :) untill Seoul, then I'm not sure about what I will work when I get back home~
    I also met my Chinese friend Christine this week because she wanted to tell me all about China & Bejing before I go there~ She said Beijing has the tallest and prettiest girls in all of China haha~ She is from Guangzhou so she envy's Beijing girls ㅋㅋㅋ. She said that Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc are all blocked in China (dur), it was so interesting talking to someone about what they think personally about the rules and limitations in China. Also, when she first arrived in Canada she was so amazed by the freeness of the press and the news, and she learned A LOT of things she didn't know that was happening to China and around the world simply because in China they blocked it or wouldn't discuss it on the news.
    Today I went out to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie; on stranger tides
It was a good movie, I wasn't let down or anything.
but I wasn't able to see the first 5~10 minutes of the movie and I walked in at a part where I didn't know what was going on. Also the people behind me kept putting their feet up or something on my seat =__= and there were a lot of little kids in that theater so they kept talking and having to get out, etc haha. ALSO at the very end there is a scene you MUST stay and watch!! It's at the VERY end of the credits, but it's worth the wait hahahahhaha I would've left right at the credits if I didn't know prior to seeing it something happened at the end of credits.





derp eye.
Today I also went out on a candy haul. I baught all 3
kinds of nerds ( rope, chewy & original) Nerds are
my favorite candy!


better
yesssssssir. Tomorrow I'm going to my university and I'm playing some games with the TESL people yayy. I'll post again on Thursday u___u I think I got a pretty set schedule of posting before I go to Seoul, basically I post every Monday and Thursday. 









I love B2ST.

소은





No comments:

Post a Comment